Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Hard worker


Monday was great as they all are! Kori gets to spend a lot of time with daddy getting much more dirty than on her days only with me. They were busy digging trying to get the dirt ready for a garden. Yummy! I got to go and relax a bit alone getting my pedicure Corey set up for me. Much needed. We also shopped some more for patio furniture. I insist on whatever we may buy that I check out every store to make sure its the best deal. Sometimes twice!! But Corey loves my bargain shopping so he didn't mind looking once again.

4 comments:

  1. I have never seen a pink shovel before! Kori is so cute.

    I hope Corey's garden produces a lot of good food!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thankyou! Any advice on a sucessful garden is welcome!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brody asked me to show him Kori's picture with the pink shovel. He said "Awww... she's cute." I had to make the picture "big" three times for Brody. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awwwwww! How sweet! I told Staci we will have to take them to play at the park together.

    ReplyDelete