Thursday, June 11, 2009

Samson info

Ok- I didn't have much time to write about the new baby earlier when I posted pics. He is way easier than I anticipated! He slept all night in his crate and is doing great on a leash. I'm not letting him roam all over until he matures. Thanks to the breeder and Eva for giving me great tips because I would have been clueless and its going really smooth! Kori thinks the crate is for her to. It's really funny. Last night we made a late night Whole Foods run to pick out treats and dog food. Couldn't decide on treats and Corey said just get both we are new at this. lol We will be taking him to Turner Falls on Sat. for a few days. Hoping he will like the wagon!!??? I have printed a lot of reading on natural pet care to read on the drive to Oklahoma so maybe we'll feel a bit more confident soon!

2 comments:

  1. I think Mercola just had an article about pet food or something about them in the last 2 weeks. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Puppy tip #1: Keep the leash in a handy location on your car trip so it is easy to find at rest stops.

    ReplyDelete