Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Found our puppy!

Our puppy comes home today! He is 9 weeks old and is a very chocolate male standard poodle. Need to add handsome to. Pickup is at 3 and about an hour away so going to postpone nap until the car ride. I'm thinking Austin will nap to since he had a friend sleep over last nite. Back to the snaps he wanted to go buy a bunch last nite and him and his friend Brandon were entertained with those for a couple hrs. Their ideas were endless. I am very happy to say no more researching for the dog! I am very tired of the computer now! Of course a bit more research now that we have him on natural health care for our new furry family member!

2 comments:

  1. I'm soooo behind on my blog reading. Just caught up on what's been goin' on with you. Looks like y'all have been havin' fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on the new puppy! He will be a good guard dog!!!

    ReplyDelete